Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Little Miracle in Progress...Still bringing us JOY!

In January of 2010 I was hoping I could one day tell you Natalia is talking.... Well I have some really Great NEWS to share. :)

A few days ago, while in the presence of two of our friends. We all heard Natalia say "Help me"-- What JOY!!! Two words, at the appropriate time and put together... I can't even express how much excitement was in the room.

My friends husband thought he heard Ma... Help me... which is probably what preceed it but I was just down the hall tossing a diaper in the trash.  I had stood Natalia up and let her walk to the nearby recliner chair as I headed a different direction from her. She did seem a bit wobby on her feet but I knew she'd catch her balance, so I let go of her a few feet from the chair and let her make her way to it.  I am guessing  she knew I was not right behind her so that is why she holared these WONDERFUL words!

No comments:

Post a Comment